Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
I was lookingat UD getting an update on how things were going for the team and decided to take a look at the top 3. I just was seeing how we stacked up against everyone worldwide on UD.

-=nlf=-(Canvey) 1,384,165 Overall Rank(630)
AllenAyres 846,196 (1,542)
Sub_Zero 753,677 (1,942)

All I can say is....wow! That's a lot of CPU time to get those points. Keep up the great work everyone.

Keep in mind...that is no small feat. Currently there are almost 1 million members with over 2.2 million computers working on thsi project.

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Thanks laugh

Canvey kicks butt, would be nice to catch him tho wink

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
Coder
Coder
Someday maybe... Started off strong with a bunch of computers. Company I worked for closed up shop and moved out to the mid west frown So unemployed since and down to 1 computer (my own) and putting along slow n steady. Now if I could only find a job...

CTM Offline
Moderator / Da Masta
Moderator / Da Masta
If I get my way with my IT teacher (minds outta the gutter people tipsy ), I'll be getting UD on ~70 computers soon laugh

Go Team! laugh laugh

Deb Offline
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Wow is right Sub Zero! Impressive stats and lots of computer power helping the cause. It's fantastic! smile

Chris, adding 70 computers? That'd be great! I wonder if you'd catch up to Canvey? lol

- Deb
Sponsored Links
Veteran
Veteran
I had better get some more computers going then smile

Although I am not going quite as fast as I once was - can only muster 30-35k a week - Raconteur is equalling me on a regular basis.

But I only have 5% of the total for the team - it is the other 95% which is important smile

Fans Focus - Focusing on Fans of Sport

(Okay - mainly football (the British variety wink at the moment - but expanding all the time....)
UBBDev / UBBWiki Owner
Time Lord
UBBDev / UBBWiki Owner
Time Lord
I'd help but I don't know exactly what to do :x... That and I'd have to halt all SETI tasking, so I'll leave it up to everyone who's doing so good :-x...

BTW, the "Join Team UBBDev" link takes me to a page that is a 404 error smirk...

UBB.Dev - Putting Dev into UBB.threads
Company: VNC Web Services - UBB.threads Scripts and Scripting, Install and Upgrade Services, Site and Server Maintenance.
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World, and UGN Security
UBB.Threads: My UBB Themes, My UBB Scripts
Spotlight Winner
Spotlight Winner
I only have UD on this one computer now but I'm at 405,400 points. I may try to get it running on some more machines but I haven't had much luck getting people to join up with me, they all run Seti@home.

UBBDev / UBBWiki Owner
Time Lord
UBBDev / UBBWiki Owner
Time Lord
I'm a consperisy nut and I'm interested in space exploration, when I get my new machine back from Fook I'll be running Longhorn XP (woot to beta's?) and I'll process some units for the team... I tried to see if I could do both a Seti and UD at once, and to no avail my seti processing time got cut in half lol...

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/[email protected]&cmd=user_stats_new BTW if anyone cares lol.

Company: VNC Web Services - UBB.threads Scripts and Scripting, Install and Upgrade Services, Site and Server Maintenance.
Heh, I too am a bit too into SETI to switch at this time. If SETI Closes up shop (a distinct possibility) then I'd consider the move
Oh, my stats are : http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/[email protected]&cmd=user_stats_new

(top 1.3% at SETI)

Sponsored Links
UBBDev / UBBWiki Owner
Time Lord
UBBDev / UBBWiki Owner
Time Lord
wow, look at all those awards! hehe... After DNet I mived to seti, all depends on where I go next... If seti closes I'll check to see where DNET stands, I'd be interested if they would try to crack 1024 bit RSA keys since their what I usually work with :x...

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Gizmo
Gizmo
Portland, OR, USA
Forum Statistics
Forums63