UBB.Dev
I'm hoping someone can help me solve this proble. I'm running UBB Threads 6.5 and using the IIP 6.5 index page mod. As you know, in the UBBT Control Panel you can add "HTML Includes" which includes common Header code you can put in there. It says you can include PhP code as well as HTML. I had been running HTML code in there to place a single banner at the top og the page and its been working fine. Now, however, I have a program called PhPBannerNew which is a banner rotator program. It uses a database to pull out banners that can either be stored in the database or on the server.

PROBLEM:
When I include the banner invocation code in my HTML Include code for my header, I get errors of the page associated with other IIP features where the index page tries to access other another database. Could this be due to my banner code opening another (banner) database, which then closed whatever database IIP had open? Any ideas how to solve this problem?

PS: If I put the code on a plain HTML page it works fine

Thanks,
Basil
Post the error please
Never mind, I fixed it. I just need to re-open a database that was being closed when my banner database was open. The error I was gettting was something about "not a valid resource" when trying to do a querry. Well, it wasn't valid because the DB that was being querried had been closed.
Glad I could help
[]ChAoS said:
Glad I could help [/]

I just got lucky and figured it out by accident
I was gonna say the only database IIP even uses id the threads database and if your mod is closing that you would see the error other places...
© UBB.Developers