UBB.Dev
Posted By: AllenAyres The Oracle of Starbucks - 04/29/2003 8:35 AM
The Oracle of Starbucks

"Astrology is lame and Myers-Briggs is for losers. The omniscient Oracle of Starbucks can tell you everything about your personality by what you drink at Starbucks. Simply enter your full drink order -- including size -- into the field below and the all-knowing Oracle will tell you everything about your personality. Better yet, input your friends' orders to find out what they're really like.

Unlike other imitations, the Oracle is 100% accurate."

Warning: the oracle can be rather vicious eek
Posted By: PrimeTime Re: The Oracle of Starbucks - 04/29/2003 11:51 AM
Damn...This is where being a non-coffee drinker bites. LOL.
Posted By: Brett Re: The Oracle of Starbucks - 04/30/2003 3:44 AM
quote:
Personality type: High Maintenance

You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.

Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.
Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars
I can fortunately say, this is not me! I just put in 2 hot chocolates with whipped cream. I don't like coffee or martinis (or any alcoholic drinks for that matter). help

That killing thing's got me spooked now. frown
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: The Oracle of Starbucks - 04/30/2003 5:37 AM
*ROTFL* When I feel like it, I order one of two things from Starbucks: A venti hot chocolate, with whip... or a venti caramel frappuccino. Both yield:
quote:
Personality type: Clueless

You don't go to Starbucks much; when you do you just tag along with other people since you have nothing better to do. You would like to order a Tazo Chai Crème but don't know how to pronounce it. Most people who drink Venti hot chocolate with whip are strippers.

Also drinks: Wine coolers
Can also be found at: The mall
Heh.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: The Oracle of Starbucks - 04/30/2003 6:35 AM
Hehe laugh

I got the same one for drinking a grande caramel macchiato CC laugh
Posted By: tackaberry Re: The Oracle of Starbucks - 04/30/2003 4:11 PM
quote:
Personality type: Pseudo-intellectual

You're liberal and consider yourself to be laid back and open minded. Everyone else just thinks you're clueless. Your friends hate you because you always email them virus warnings and chain letters "just in case it's true." All people who drink venti iced chai latte are potheads.

Also drinks: Sparkling water
Can also be found at: Designer grocery stores
Lol...I'm hardly a liberal, put people who forward me chain mail/virus warning on my black list, and certainly don't imbibe in any illegal substances...at least the mineral water part is right wink
Posted By: navaho Re: The Oracle of Starbucks - 04/30/2003 9:04 PM
quote:
Behold the Oracle's wisdom:

Either you can't type or you mumble incoherently. If you actually walked into Starbucks and said you wanted a "Large SIzed Coffe regular" the employees would point and laugh. A reaction you're probably used to. Try again, this time input something that Starbucks actually serves.
Yet another reason that Starbucks sucks.
Posted By: tackaberry Re: The Oracle of Starbucks - 04/30/2003 9:13 PM
I like this one:

quote:
Personality type: Freak

No person of sound mind would go to an EXPENSIVE COFFEE SHOP to get a drink WITHOUT CAFFEINE. Your hobbies include going to ski resorts in the summer and flushing $5 bills down the toilet. You are a menace to society.

Also drinks: Non-alcoholic beer
Can also be found at: Pools with no water
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: The Oracle of Starbucks - 05/01/2003 2:36 AM
laugh The Oracle knows... tipsy
Posted By: Dave2 Re: The Oracle of Starbucks - 05/01/2003 9:59 PM
quote:
Personality type: Lame

You're a simple person with modest tastes and a reasonable lifestyle. In other words, you're boring. Going to Starbucks makes you feel sophisticated; you'd like to be snooty and order an espresso but aren't sure if you're ready for that level of excitement. People laugh at you because you use fake curse words like "friggin'" and "oh, crumb!" Everyone who thinks America's Funniest Home Videos is a great show drinks Tea.

Also drinks: V8
Can also be found: On the couch at home
What the f*** are they on about? wink
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: The Oracle of Starbucks - 05/01/2003 10:11 PM
That one sounds like me laugh
Posted By: CTM Re: The Oracle of Starbucks - 05/04/2003 12:36 AM
I got that too, tacks laugh

I think all the oracles are insulting. o_O;;
© UBB.Developers