Threads Created | All Posts Threads Created By Rainner
Title Forum Post Time
Help finding how to add sidebars and banner Design, Style and Graphics 11/22/2003 7:32 AM
Need help Locating Hacks How Do I? 11/22/2003 7:07 AM
Which file to edit Cntrol Panels Primary Settings How Do I? 11/18/2003 5:01 PM
Multihack - can someone help me get a copy? How Do I? 11/17/2003 7:09 AM
Whos online vs 6.2.1 whos on line by: users How Do I? 03/09/2002 3:39 PM
Diasabling and or removing ALL IP info How Do I? 02/28/2002 6:12 PM
What is the tool that tacks out hacks with extra fileds prior to upgrading? How Do I? 02/10/2002 8:31 PM
6.1x to 6.2 upgrading questions How Do I? 02/07/2002 6:45 AM
Looking for Darin Simmon: author of UBB Attachment File Manager (AFM) v1.60 How Do I? 02/02/2002 6:29 PM
Can I add a link to the signature area... How Do I? 02/01/2002 2:06 AM
Anyone know of a Raffle Hack? How Do I? 01/22/2002 6:04 AM
Can someone email me ELYS Upload Hack Please! Link is down. How Do I? 01/20/2002 7:06 PM
Is there a "TIME" hack that will show current... How Do I? 01/19/2002 5:28 AM
Any conflicts upgrading to UBB V6.1.0.4 for hacks? How Do I? 01/16/2002 10:56 PM
Need Help - Barter Bandwidth & Storage for... V6 Mod Ideas 01/14/2002 8:01 AM
Need Help - Barter Bandwidth & Storage for... V6 Mod Ideas 01/14/2002 8:01 AM
printable version mod How Do I? 01/11/2002 9:12 AM
Pictures Hack V6 Mod Ideas 01/10/2002 5:34 PM
Pictures Hack V6 Mod Ideas 01/10/2002 5:34 PM
Message Hit Counter V6 Mod Ideas 01/10/2002 5:27 PM
Message Hit Counter V6 Mod Ideas 01/10/2002 5:27 PM
Member and Status Ranking View V6 Mod Ideas 01/10/2002 5:23 PM
Member and Status Ranking View V6 Mod Ideas 01/10/2002 5:23 PM
Words of Appreciation How Do I? 01/10/2002 5:03 PM
For Vipermad How Do I? 01/09/2002 6:24 PM
User profile cannot see posts How Do I? 01/08/2002 2:25 AM
installing mod_wordlets - Help Cannot find string... How Do I? 01/06/2002 6:38 PM
Public Appology to DJSharp How Do I? 01/04/2002 3:38 PM
Runninf Stars/status with Jimbos Custom status / rank How Do I? 01/04/2002 1:21 AM
cannot find string in cp.cgi How Do I? 01/04/2002 12:56 AM
New error running Jimbo's Custom Status/Ranks Hack v1.1 How Do I? 01/03/2002 7:19 PM
error on running How Do I? 01/03/2002 6:34 PM
Hack I spotted, Does anyone recognize it? How Do I? 01/03/2002 5:57 AM
Tree Structure Hack How Do I? 01/01/2002 6:22 PM
Pictures Hack How Do I? 12/30/2001 9:01 AM
running hacks then upgrading How Do I? 12/12/2001 10:39 PM
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4570
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 27
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services