You're supposed to do the custom status/rank variable settings first, correct?
That area doesn't appear to have any fields I need to fill in. It just points to file paths for both the cstatus.cgi and crank.cgi files (which look correct) and asks whether I want to use custom titles, custom ranks, or both.
When I hit that update button, I get that first error message.
ERROR: does not exist. Unable to proceed. Use your back button to fix this error
And in the Manage Custom Titles/Ranks entry boxes, I do have data in both before hitting submit and that's when I get the second error (reprinted below).
Can't open ''.
I was unable to find that file or directory. Please check the paths.
The exact error returned by the operating system is:
No such file or directory
---
Oh, and I also notice that it has wiped out all of my old existing basic titles, like moderator, administrator, visitor, respected member, etc. They are all blank now.