|
|
#56657
02/07/2002 9:33 AM
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 166
Spotlight Winner
|
|
Spotlight Winner
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 166 |
quote: Originally posted by [ #1 Stunna ]: Allen,
I thought that Plastiqueweb was cool and the most aesthetically pleasing. couldn't you guys implement both designs as skins or style templates?
I agree. How about coming up with 3-4 different templates, or one that's easily editable or configurable in the CP?
BTW, this portal looks to be an awesome thing! I can't wait till it's done! 
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 2578
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 3
|
|
|
|
|
|