|
|
#92525
02/12/2002 11:27 AM
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 2,848
Spotlight Winner
|
|
Spotlight Winner
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 2,848 |
quote: Originally posted by 1QuickSI: With TS Citrix is the only way
Citrix isn't neccessary if you're running 2K Term server. I've tried all options and Citrix is way too expensive for the little bit of benefit. By using GPO's in an Active Directory I can control virtually anything that has to do with the ASP.
If you want to really have a good remote control experience I suggest VNC. It's free and works on virtually any platform.
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 808
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 3858
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 29
|
|
|
|
|
|