Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
lg Offline
when this hack goes final, will u have the auto install be able to upgrade?

Sponsored Links
Veteran
Veteran
I'm a bit confused wink does this work on 6.1.0.2, with or without the accelerator? Or not at all on the latest released version?

Cheers.

Canvey.

Fans Focus - Focusing on Fans of Sport

(Okay - mainly football (the British variety wink at the moment - but expanding all the time....)
edit: so sorry, I understand it now..

[ 11-02-2001: Message edited by: Teleknesis ]

quote:

This is the designed behavior.
Veteran
Veteran
And... confused

(Okay - mainly football (the British variety wink at the moment - but expanding all the time....)
Sponsored Links
this version works great without the accelerator. It will not work with it if you want one that works with accelerator download PHP version but there are many bugs with that one still.

Veteran
Veteran
Thanks - I thought that was the case, but wasn't 100% sure.

On the site it says that it's for 61x...

In cp.cgi it tells me to find the following:

wordlets_cp wordlets_err

however, I can't find it...what am I doing wrong?

Developer
Developer
find:

foreach my $file (qw(display misc email time search pm registration template_match wordlets wordlets_err wordlets_img wordlets_date)) {

replace with:

foreach my $file (qw(display misc email time search pm registration template_match wordlets wordlets_err wordlets_img wordlets_date wordlets_mods)) {

in ultimatebb.cgi and cp.cgi (this is for the mods wordlets instal).

qasic

I just noticed something on the ssi call.

http://www.edbis.com/hosted/4x4c/indexdefault.html

Look at the ssi call right below the banner. The month is missing!

"[-Who's Online?-] | GTSDurango - There is 1 member on the forums within the last 10 minutes. Most users ever was 6 on Wednesday, 24 2001 at 3:56 PM."

lol?

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: GTSDurango ]

I'm not really back. I went away again.
Sponsored Links
Veteran
Veteran
Should I be getting 'Most ever users...' on the list / summary section?

As I am not, and I see others are confused

Any ideas, as to what I may have done wrong?

Running 6.1.0.2.

Cheers,

Canvey.

Developer
Developer
GTS: Thanks for that tip. I think I know how to fix that.

inside ubb_whos_online_ssi.cgi,

find:

require "$vars_config{VariablesPath}/vars_wordlets_mods.cgi";

add below:

require "$vars_config{VariablesPath}/vars_wordlets_date.cgi";

Save and upload.

Canvey: Enable your record book for that functionality.

qasic

Veteran
Veteran
Hi,

It is enabled - it shoes up on the detailed page fine - at the bottom of that page, I have two lines, one shows the current number, the other one shows the record book, but still nothing on the other pages.

Canvey

Developer
Developer
Please post URL to UBB. Thanks.

qasic

OK, thanx qasic. Now if only I could get into my ftp...

I'm not really back. I went away again.
Developer
Developer
Hi Canvey,

The problem is that you have incorrect settings. Go to CP -> Settings -> Who's Online Settings.

Find Display Type (Forum Summary). Change this to Summary.

Find Display Type (Forums). Change this to Summary.

That'll cure your problem.

qasic

Veteran
Veteran
Thanks.

Shame there is not a way, to have the list, with the additional information.

I am sure I have seen this on other boards, using your hack - maybe they have altered something else.

Anyway thanks for taking a look.

Canvey.

Awesome job on this hack! I really like the countdown refresh.

Does this hack work for V.6.1.0.2 yet?

I just attempted to install it, and I kept getting an error on the board that said "Variables Need to Be Updated". I updated them in the CP, uploaded the various files several times again, and to no avail..

Spotlight Winner
Spotlight Winner
It runs great on 6.1.0.2

I don't have any issues with it at all.

Coder
Coder
Ok thought I would take a look at this version and install it. I get the following error message:

Execution of /usr/local/pwrhouse/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi aborted due to compilation errors.

I then re-hacked it but got the same results. Where did I go wrong?

The Control Panel works fine.

Test board is at:

www.pwrhouse.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

I did have that but then I remove it then redid it now I get this
quote:
can somebody help me please, I been trying to get this one so long, and btw how do you make the scrollbars different colors?

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: khanhdom ]

This may be a silly question but I'm running 6.1.0.2 with accelerator and PHP enabled. Can I use this hack or do I have to wait for the PHP version?

Thanks.

LK Offline
Admin / Code Breaker
Admin / Code Breaker
khanhdom: Update the settings in the CP - Who's Online Settings.

ibsgroup: There already is a PHP release at https://www.ubbdev.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=30&t=000078 .

Yes, aware of that. Just didn't know if was stable enough to proceed with it.

Is the latest package available at Qasic?

Thanks.

I believe I found a typo:
In the file Mod_Wordlets_ReadMe.txt---
################
cp.cgi
################

# find:

wordlets_cp wordlets_err

# replace with:

wordlets_cp wordlets_err wordlets_mod

The last line should say:
wordlets_cp wordlets_err wordlets_mods

You missed an "s"

Developer
Developer
fixed in wordlets php edition

quote:
How can I disabled that ? I want only the name of the online users...

Developer
Developer
Select list mode only.

qasic

Now I have the opposite. I have only "There is 1 member on the forums within the last 10 minutes.". And I want all the name of Onlin users on the main page... do you understand my request ? smile With the PHP Whoi's Online, it was ok ! But in CGI not...

Developer
Developer
Select list mode.

qasic

Coder
Coder
Would making an option to remain invisable in the users profile be something that can be done?

new Offline
Where i can put a icon in WOL? Like Statistics hack

regards,

LK Offline
Admin / Code Breaker
Admin / Code Breaker
Download Who's Online 4.0.0 for UBB 6.0x, and use the Whos_Online_Style_Guide.txt there.

is quasics site down ?????

Who´s online info is displaying inside each forum, but not on the main page (forum summary).

what can be the cause?

Power User
Power User
I tried reading through the whole thread to get the answer to my question but didn't really find it.

1)Does this now work with the Accelerator?

2)What is the difference between this one and the PHP verion?

Thanks for your hard work guys!

Developer
Developer
Not displaying on forum summary - problem with ubb_forum_summary.cgi or
public_forum_summary.pl

Compatible with UBB Accelerator - this version IS NOT compatible with UBB
Accelerator, use the PHP version of WOL

Differences between PHP and Perl version of WOL - php version works with
accelerator, there's no record book in php, you can only see all the users
at a time, not on a forum by forum basis, php version of WOL is faster, is
more XHTML compatible, is more nicely coded, php version is beta/perl
version is closer to release candidate, etc.

qasic

Eek...I'm getting this error:

----------
home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi: Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 25.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 34.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 36.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 43.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 44.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 56.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 69.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 71.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 76.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 76.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 81.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 81.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 82.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 82.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 85.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 93.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 94.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 97.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 102.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 104.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 105.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 124.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 126.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 132.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 133.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 133.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 137.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 137.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 141.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 141.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 142.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 143.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 143.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 144.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 147.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 158.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 158.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 160.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 160.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 161.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 161.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 162.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 171.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 175.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 181.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 200.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 212.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 234.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 242.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 245.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 248.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 254.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 283.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 286.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 289.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 293.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 297.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 299.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 301.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 302.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 302.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 312.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 313.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 316.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 317.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 318.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 335.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 404.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 405.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 407.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 408.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 425.
Global symbol "@people" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 430.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 442.
Global symbol "%vars_whos_online" requires explicit package name at /home/combine1/public_html/subculture/ubbcgi/ubb_whos_online.cgi line 485.
--------------

What should I do? frown

Developer
Developer
Uhh yi yi .. you missed the use vars qw(%vars_whos_online); near the top of ultimatebb.cgi

qasic

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Forum Statistics
Forums63