Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
That 70's Guy
That 70's Guy
Ok I changed where I was going to post this 3 times and this is where it lands.

Now that .threads 6.2 has "table wrappers" that are used to surround tables displaying various information. This allows for some interesting design attributes but limits what can be done with your style sheets do to the fact that there is only one set of wrappers to be used with all of your style sheets.

This modification will allow for stylesheet specific table wrappers and be based on the viewer's stylesheet preferences.

The zip is attached.
Attachments
64506-csswrappers.6.2.zip (0 Bytes, 61 downloads)

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
cool, nice work Dave

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
I may install this one myself, just so making changes is easier

Very !

Would you declare the background images in the tbopen and tbclose files that you make, or would you use CSS classes?

The reason why I'm asking is that after reading the mod it makes more sense to put the path for the background images in the tbopen and tbclose templates that you make for each style sheet if you are using variables for the path.

That 70's Guy
That 70's Guy
For the areas where the image needs to be repeated to span the space I would use the .css sheets. In areas such as corners you can simply add the specific corner image and forego the background image.

One thing I ran accross as a problem though is that if you use this modification it wont always match in IIP's cached boxes. One of the things I need to update this weekend is keeping the table wrappers out of IIP's cache.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, that's what I was thinking. I'll set this mod up sometime this weekend, get it working on my site, and then release the next table wrapper mod (already running at Da LAN Tech ).

[]For the areas where the image needs to be repeated to span the space I would use the .css sheets. In areas such as corners you can simply add the specific corner image and forego the background image.

One thing I ran accross as a problem though is that if you use this modification it wont always match in IIP's cached boxes. One of the things I need to update this weekend is keeping the table wrappers out of IIP's cache. [/]

I just saw this error. If you have a tablewrapper you get IIP looking great however if you select a stylesheet that has no wrapper IIP boxes are all over the place. Or then again is this a totally different bug.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63