|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 67
Power User
|
|
Power User
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 67 |
Hi, would be nice to see the groups in admin/showusers.php for each user ... i've got no time to look into it right now ... anyone else? 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 338
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 338 |
Its hack here to display that. Search this forum.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 67
Power User
|
|
Power User
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 67 |
Ehm ... am i blind? I've found several hacks for groups for the frontend but not the admin area ...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 338
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 338 |
I installed hack from here, I can I see you if you know Polish language 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 67
Power User
|
|
Power User
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 67 |
Hmm .. nope .. no polish language  But a link to this hack would be fine!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 218
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 218 |
I wanna have this also so Stefan could you please be so nice and inform me when you get it?
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
|
|
|
|
|
|