|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 184
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 184 |
I remember this one from a version in the past. But is it available for the modern versions?
Ohh, and why if I tab down from the Subject line here to the body, it does it fine, but mine goes through ALL the post icons?
Silly ricer.. Wings are for airplanes!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,369
I type Like navaho
|
|
I type Like navaho
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,369 |
<shrug> Don't know about the tabbing thing. Are you wanting the first post of a thread to be moderated every where, or specific forums? That would be simple to do.... using part of my Private Moderation mod. Clarify a bit and I can write it up for you to try. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 184
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 184 |
I only want the first post to be moderated for approval and then anyone can post a reply/response without further moderation. A great concept for calendar postings.
Yes, for one or two specific forums.
Silly ricer.. Wings are for airplanes!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,369
I type Like navaho
|
|
I type Like navaho
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,369 |
Let me do a post reminder for this and pull together some code snippits which should get you going in the right direction. I think this would be simple. 
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
|
|
|
|
|
|