Addict
Addict
Actually I meant the PP hack.

- Custom Web Development
http://www.JCSWebDev.com
Sponsored Links
User
User
But I don't use the IIP sidebars. I just include two templates for a regular sidebar.
Will this automaticly work with 4.1?

/Stefan
www.steffo.nu

Clean away JC but your cleaning Photopost not the hack

This hack is actually a few lines in pp-inc.php. Every other file is basically removing tables and placing $tbopen and $tbclose variables for tablewrapper sites. So you really lost me when you said cleaning up coding? I am removing 4 lines of code and placing a threads variable HMM. Can't get much cleaner.

Addict
Addict
Yup cleaning PP, not your code.

- Custom Web Development
JC,

You would spend all day doing that

God I think the first Integration I did I went through every file in Photopost and made it XHTML compliant.

There are still things in there like stray font tags and <p> tags without a closing or the <p /> proper tag.

Sponsored Links
Addict
Addict
Yup.. I wanted it to match as best it could to the rest of the site for my client.

- Custom Web Development
Power User
Power User
Ok had it working earlier.... but now getting this-

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nas02/a/audi-sport.net/user/htdocs/ubbthreads/templates/default/ubbt_header.tmpl:19) in /home/nas02/a/audi-sport.net/user/htdocs/photopost/login.php on line 40

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nas02/a/audi-sport.net/user/htdocs/ubbthreads/templates/default/ubbt_header.tmpl:19) in /home/nas02/a/audi-sport.net/user/htdocs/photopost/login.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nas02/a/audi-sport.net/user/htdocs/ubbthreads/templates/default/ubbt_header.tmpl:19) in /home/nas02/a/audi-sport.net/user/htdocs/photopost/login.php on line 48

didn't need to log on before, now it asks me to, any ideas?

Addict
Addict
my bad, didn't read properly

Last edited by Mr_CSS; 08/25/2003 6:36 PM.

- Custom Web Development
I just looked at your site. You have not completed the integration. You need to do all the class additions to your stylesheets.

I never login through Photopost. I login through Threads and if cookies are set to / then Photopost reads it.

As far as login information did you happen to put a forum prefix in the config. If so this will cause problems. If your forum database prefix is the standard w3t_ you do not need to specify anything. Check in your Photopost database under settings #83 and make sure the forum prefix is empty if you use the default.

Login works fine on many sites and what little code you enter from this mod only affects stylesheets. The Header warning is a PHP warning setting.

I would look to your inability to login on the Photopost site as there are many many threads about login's not working between most every supported board. You can also contact me privately and I will help you figure it out. It is no doubt simple fix or setting.

Does this mod work with Photopost 4.1? I just purchased and installed it, but I can't find the lines mentioned in Comments.php. In fact, there doesn't appear to be any HTML at all in comments.php. Is there somewhere else I need to look?

Thanks

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63