Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
User
User
Sorry but I do not know on what board to add this question:

Russian translation of a forum is carried out on 30-40 of % in the user part and on 0 % in admins part - if want I can lay out complete translation of the given forum on Russian for the users of this forum and for probable inclusion in the distributed version.

Question second:How you concern to the not licensed versions of a forum? On russian languages sites I saw more than 20-30 forums ubb... It seems, that as the minimum is more than half from them are not licensed! Someone by financial opportunities someone because of a principle or something else... Your reaction on similar is interesting to me? You struggle with such users? Or quietly concern to this understanding, that on open spaces of the Internet is not present and can be of any guarantees what your author's product will is stolen and consider it some kind of advertising?

With huge respect for the founders of the given forum on my sight best among similar!!!

Sorry for my english.
Sponsored Links
Catshadow,

You can submit a full translation to Infopop directly.

As far as the pirated boards they can be reported to Infopop via the piracy division. I would have to find that email address but that is a huge violation of law here.

I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Yes, send the report of pirated boards to [][email protected][/] as the "piracy" email address no longer exists.

User
User
[]JoshPet said:
Yes, send the report of pirated boards to... [/]
Interestingly and how you offer to find out the version, licensed at them, or pirates? Or I must to knock on all what? It not for me!!!
I shall send a pair of the references on sites where ubb is for common downloads.

Sorry for my english.
All reports of piracy are not all piracy for sure but Infopop will compare things in their database and make sure.

The software is licensed to run on one domain if it is bought and is listed in the customer's information.

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Yes exactly, let Infopop do the detective work.

I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
danke catshadow

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Gizmo
Gizmo
Portland, OR, USA
Forum Statistics
Forums63