Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
[]salim said:Is tehre a away to make the ads opens up a new page when the users click on them? [/]

I asked the Google AdSense people that and they said no. I have tried playing with it in phpAdsNew but no luck. If someone figures out a way, it'd be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Got a question for you guys running this.
Does it continually display different adverts? mine seem to be the same a lot of the time.
Do you need to enable the frames option ?

Lurker
Lurker
Haha! Man! I had to dispute with Google once, but they saw my side of it and gave me another chance. There were a lot of clicks coming from me, like maybe a 100 or so. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating. Problem was, I logged onto a corporate network where I work, and did some of my AdSense mods from that network. Lo and behold, it's the same network whose public IP is the same for everyone that's on that network. I had to explain this to Google and they decided to reinstate my account. They were quite nice about it too.

So let me see if I can toss in my two cents here. February was when I launched The Article Project. It was actually when I learned PHP and I've come a long ways in two months. February I was making pennies, and then I got sick of it so I purchased like 2000 untargeted visitors from good-traffic.com. In addition, I earned over 2500 credits with TrafficSwarm (http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?331501), and I just got a notice from them today that my account was credited 1000 credits for notifying them of a possible cheater. They would've given me 10,000, but they already knew of the cheater, so they just gave me 1000 as a courtesy. Btw if you haven't guessed, these credits are redeemable for targeted visitors. I have now over 4000, thanks to TrafficSwarm, all free, and now I'm getting ready to go full strength on redemption of credits.

Ugh, where I WAS going with that was to say this; I increased my revenues by over 1200% from February to March, and I'm making perhaps 200% more this month (April). I just thought I'd first explain where I was getting all the visitors from.

I'm rather excited to see AdSense bring in some good income. I saw a promotional offer type thing on the Internet, and one guy made like over $4,000 in a single Friday. I emailed the guy in regards to the validty of the screenshot, cause I even copied the HTML and modified the source to make it look like I made over $2 million in a single day and I wanted to confirm that he didn't just do the same. Never got a reply back, so I figure he did and was trying to scam some people. But in terms of realistic income, I've made $30 within the past two months and I'm closin' in on that $100 minimum payout. However, I'm in need of some help determining the content's usefulness. Ugh! I think I just need to put out more articles, I dunno. But I've found heavy content to bring in the most revenues and I've seen my ad unit eCPM up to $126.00 in the past (on another occasion, it was $83.33), so the potential for making good money is out there. Last week was a great week for me because I made over $11.00 on Thursday! w00t w00t! Haha.

Well, all things must come to a close sooner or later. Just thought I'd share my story!

Lurker
Lurker
Just wanted to say that I joined Adsense in late March and for the month of April I made almost $1,400.00

This month I'm at about $400 in the first 10 days.

I don't totally know why it works, and something changed heavily last week, because my CTR has jumped and my impressions have taken a dive, but I'm still making decent money.

My top day was like $74.

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Which site are you having those ads on?

Sponsored Links
Good question!
Can we see the site so we can see how you have your ads displayed?
what kind of traffic are you pushing?

I have just been invited into the optimisation program by google!
Will be intresting to see if they can boost my income or not!

Mine go up and down. Some days nothing, then other days $10-$15. But then my site is highly specialized and serves a small group, but still, last year I made enough to pay for my web hosting and some other goodies for the forums and myself. All in all, a pretty slick deal and I've had no complaints from anyone about them, even though they are at the very top of the pages.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63