Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
My latest web host have become intolerable. I need a new one - roughly 600MB webspace, 20-30GB bandwidth a month, and $20-25 a month if possible. Does anyone's webhost fit that criteria? And just as importantly, is their service good? Little downtime?

Thank you all if you can reply.

Sponsored Links
Deb Offline
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Hosting4Less is a name that comes to mind. I have had no personal experience with them myself, but I cannot remember hearing any negatives either.

- Deb
Spotlight Winner
Spotlight Winner
Unix or IIS?

try: www.webhostingtalk.com

they have buch of service advertise there. You can check them out.

I don't know about 600MB, but www.tera-byte.com (what my UBB is using) offer's 300 MB of webspace and 20 GB of bandwidth for under $10 a month.

~Jon

Sponsored Links
Unix.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the help! Any more out there? smile

Spotlight Poobah Winner
Spotlight Poobah Winner
Rich I have had hosting nightmare 4 host in less than one month, and finally found a GREAT host.

www.digitalprinceton.net

I talked to Steve Klenert I think he might be the owner, they will customize a package to fit your sites needs, I need a bunch more transphere than there excutive package and he hooked me up with a package that gave me less web space and bumped my transhere up to 45 Gigs per month.

By far the best customer service I have ever seen from a hosting company, Steve was very helpful with the transphere and he even called me about a week after i signed up to tell me he had to restart the system and my site would be down for about 2 minutes. That has been the only time my site has been down. My last hosting company HostRocket was down 17 times in 12 days, 2 times for over 12 hours.

I told him I had a bunch of buddies with UBB and they said you could contact him direct at [email protected] tell them GlassRattler sent you.

And no I don't Work for the or know them in anywaym, I just tickled that i finally found a good host.

Spotlight Winner
Spotlight Winner
I have to admit, even though I'm not at Digital Princeton yet I probably will be very soon. I needed an emergency host transfer and they were about an hour late. I was impressed with the fact that they called me in california to answer my e-mail in person. These guys get two thumbs up from me, and will have my business soon.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,573
Posts293,925
Members13,849