Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 9
Newbie
Newbie
Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 9
I don't use wwwthreads, nor do I plan to. I do, however, go to gameaddicts.net to post and I've found this board rather cumbersome at making polls and several other things.
First off, the polls should be rather easy to make and perhaps a form would be preferable or even a checkbox at the bottom of the screen that would say, "This is a poll" so that you would go to the next screen and fill out a seperate form form if necessary rather than use markup. I know that won't happen so here's my suggestion: Make a javascript function that would create a poll much like the markup is for everything else.
I've read the threads for your insta markup and I was surprised that polls weren't an option. Here is what I pieced together.
Unfortunately, this incorrectly parsed out my message and thought I was making 3 polls. So I'll have to save the rest of this message to a text file and upload it.
Attachments
41240-pollandlength.txt (0 Bytes, 54 downloads)

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
Insta Markup Poll and Count Characters in post Deathwalker 09/07/2001 2:43 PM
Re: Insta Markup Poll and Count Characters in post Deathwalker 09/07/2001 2:44 PM
Re: Insta Markup Poll and Count Characters in post Deathwalker 09/07/2001 9:54 PM
So? Did anyone try it? Deathwalker 09/12/2001 2:04 AM
No... Dr_Manhattan 09/12/2001 6:11 PM
Re: No... Deathwalker 09/13/2001 5:36 PM
well... Dr_Manhattan 09/14/2001 9:18 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4570
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 27
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)