Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Maze #211708 09/14/2001 2:18 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 50
Journeyman
Journeyman
Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 50
5.4.3 is a full release, but there's still debugging going on.

As for being a paying customer, I would never have bought a license unless I was absolutely convinced W3T was a fine product--and well supported, to boot.

A license entitles one to a full year's worth of upgrades. I think I started with 5.1.2perl, and IMHO the improvements since then have been well worth the money I spent.

The polls will be fixed, I just don't know when. The PERL version is generally the one to be developed first (v. 5.4.4perl was released just last week), with the PHP upgrade following close on its heels.

I'll be sure and take a look at your hack once my polls are working.


+++ Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? +++
Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
Insta Markup Poll and Count Characters in post Deathwalker 09/07/2001 2:43 PM
Re: Insta Markup Poll and Count Characters in post Deathwalker 09/07/2001 2:44 PM
Re: Insta Markup Poll and Count Characters in post Deathwalker 09/07/2001 9:54 PM
So? Did anyone try it? Deathwalker 09/12/2001 2:04 AM
No... Dr_Manhattan 09/12/2001 6:11 PM
Re: No... Deathwalker 09/13/2001 5:36 PM
well... Dr_Manhattan 09/14/2001 9:18 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)