Thanks for the response! It should be fine then, because i have the AutoQuote already installed. I just really like the way it looks, and I wanted it to look good in every stylesheet, so I did them each separately.

Can I request a tag?

Our users really love the marquee tag.

We let them have html turned on in one forum only, and only because they want to use marquee. (Hey, us mom's need a cheap thrill sometimes.

) Personally, it gives me a headache, but who am I to deny them such simple pleasure?

Anyway, I tried doing the markup and it just didn't work. I think it is because you can use several different tags with marquee, to make it crawl left, right, up, down, etc. Is there a way to allow the Markup tags to be nested to do that? Or would I have to create a Markup tag for each combination?