quote:Originally posted by Wando™: That supposedly world's funniest joke according to a professor didn't even raise a smile from me, it was that lame! Is there anyone else with the same response?
Yep, same response here. If that was the world's funniest, I'd hate to hear the worst. :rolleyes:
Here's one that's more funny:
This pig walks into a bar. The bartender says "You owe me ten bucks." The pig says "Are you kidding? I'm a pig!" The bartender says "Look, you seem like a nice pig. Give me a dollar and I'll make it worth your while."
The pig thinks a minute and says "Sure, but don't hit me so hard with the hammer."
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.