Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hey all..

I'm having trouble getting darktable, cleartable, and lighttable working at all under mozilla. It seems to just default to showing the element behind those, which is tableborder, meaning I have blacked-out text everywhere on mozilla. What do I need to do to fix this?

http://www.legendsoftacendia.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?Cat= (bug only appears in mozilla browsers)

Sponsored Links
That 70's Guy
That 70's Guy
You may wish to validate your stylesheet and see if that helps. I can't say for sure what is wrong after giving it a quick look over. (other than I can see it wont validate)

check and see

Right, will do.. I forgot to do the whole validation thingie. I'm sure it's loaded with trouble...

but I do know that I had trouble with this a couple months ago with validated CSS, and just gave in and recoloured the tableborder so mozilla would be ok.

Try making sure using valid css2. every call needs to be specified a color as well as a background-color variable. I notice lighttable needs that color tag. I reiterate what Dave says best to have valid code and usually things dissappear but if not alot easier to track down if we know our coding is valid. I use IE,Netscape and Mozilla and everything views correctly.

The HTML validator shows a number of problems. FWIW: I use Mozilla almost exclusively and CSS/stylesheets have been working great.

Lee

Sponsored Links
Found it.. really stupid thing that I'm not sure how I missed, heh.

On a side note I never knew CSS technically isn't supposted to have classes with underscores in them, but every browser lets you do it thankfully.

Kahuna
Kahuna
Still there might be a small problem Dalar. I got this when I validated your stylesheets:

I hope this helps

Nikos

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,573
Posts293,925
Members13,849