Threads Created | All Posts Threads Created By shortbus
Title Forum Post Time
help, stupid header error.... How Do I? 08/30/2004 11:20 PM
tracking aholes and the shoutbox... How Do I? 08/25/2004 11:11 PM
content islands/rss feeds question Forum Design Integration 06/30/2004 6:44 AM
"Access Denied" How Do I? 05/17/2004 7:28 PM
changing font color CSS Styles and Themes 05/08/2004 3:08 AM
Favorite Forums Category V6 Mod Ideas 05/04/2004 10:00 PM
Shortbus Needs Help! How Do I? 05/04/2004 5:30 PM
deleted Forum Design Integration 04/22/2004 5:50 AM
collapsed cats for subforums workaround V6 Mod Ideas 03/10/2004 4:34 AM
edit header insert for specific forums V6 Mod Ideas 02/19/2004 12:03 AM
admin view of ratings V6 Mod Ideas 01/25/2004 7:52 AM
send email to V6 Mod Ideas 11/05/2003 8:45 AM
New Members: Promoting Your Community 10/23/2003 3:04 AM
Okay People, listen up!!!!!!!!!!! Promoting Your Community 10/10/2003 9:58 PM
question about all this "subforums" talk Suggestions and Feedback 08/04/2003 6:59 AM
referral hack V6 Mod Ideas 08/02/2003 4:26 AM
Somebody help! How Do I? 07/23/2003 1:33 PM
can someone please direct me to How Do I? 07/02/2003 9:15 PM
what about a style editor CSS Styles and Themes 06/27/2003 8:34 AM
getting these errors when trying to create a stylesheet CSS Styles and Themes 06/27/2003 7:41 AM
TLD Questions... Forum Design Integration 06/27/2003 7:13 AM
problem with posting/replying How Do I? 06/16/2003 4:42 PM
Need some help CSS Styles and Themes 06/15/2003 5:05 AM
hyperlink in forum description? How Do I? 06/13/2003 11:39 PM
Need IIP help Forum Design Integration 06/03/2003 4:02 AM
My Avatars V6 Mod Ideas 05/29/2003 7:37 AM
profile viewed X number of times by X number of users V6 Mod Ideas 05/29/2003 7:30 AM
Sponsor/ad mod V6 Mod Ideas 05/25/2003 11:53 PM
user select visible profile fields V6 Mod Ideas 05/23/2003 6:38 AM
Useful site Design Matters 05/20/2003 6:31 AM
Dude, you guys are gonna be so Impressed Promoting Your Community 05/18/2003 2:46 AM
WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! Promoting Your Community 05/06/2003 8:07 PM
help with shout box please How Do I? 04/03/2003 3:20 AM
help needed How Do I? 04/02/2003 5:22 AM
email all users speed up V6 Mod Ideas 04/01/2003 7:53 AM
Search engines and selected terms V6 Mod Ideas 03/14/2003 11:24 PM
Menu bar on mouse right button click. V6 Mod Ideas 02/28/2003 7:07 AM
before I start mass purchasing user licenses.... How Do I? 02/26/2003 9:07 PM
Data retrieval.........huh? PHP and Server-side Scripting 02/26/2003 6:37 PM
need help with an error when posting.... How Do I? 02/26/2003 2:34 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 5263
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 5
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services